Hiring: Social Media ManagerPosted by Uncategorized January 11, 2022 in
Role: Social media manager
Full time – Contractor*
Location: Remote preferably UK, EU will be considered.
Launched in 2015, Vexed Gaming is a highly prolific & recognised British Esports organisation. Competing nationally and internationally, attending 2 Counter-Strike Majors, 2 Halo World Championships, 10 Hearthstone Masters Tours and many events surrounding these majors. Over the years Vexed Gaming has scouted, nurtured and developed a large number of players on a grassroots level, who have since been transferred and progressed onto play for some of the largest organisations in the world.With the 2022 season kicking off, we’re looking to bring on a social media manager to help grow our social efforts, building on our successfully history.
• Managing all social media accounts, with a strong daily focus on Twitter and Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok/YouTube shorts.
• Working with the marketing director to build out a social media schedule for the year.
• Growing social media presence and engagement across relevant channels.
• Creating short form content.
• Taking responsibility for ensuring that content distribution and the social media plan is fulfilled.
• Helping deliver all sponsorship deliverables and reporting when execute marketing campaigns.
• Match day live coverage.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of social media management.
• History of managing a brand or influencer account.
• Enthusiasm for and knowledge of the UK esports scene and a basic understanding of the following games: Valorant, CSGO, Rainbow Six: Siege, Hearthstone and Quake.
• A keen eye for finding trends.
• A good level of spoken and written English.
• Well organised with the ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently as required.
• An ownership mentality.
• Basic ability within photoshop.
• Basic ability within video editing.
• A good eye for up-to-date memes.
What you get:
• The opportunity to build your skills and gain experience in the esports industry by working with a brand of over 5 years and a backroom team of talented individuals.
• Responsibility of working with the marketing director to build out and deliver a social plan from our existing tone of voice.
• Space to develop and add your own ideas to the mix.
• Occasional sponsor perks and merchandise.
• Full time salary.
Deadline for applicants: 01/02/21
*This is a contractor role operating outside of IR35.
To apply please email CV and cover-letter to Steve@vexed.gg